What are the benefits of Fish collagen?
Collagen has many important functions and it is also the most abundant protein in our body. However, the production of collagen in our body declines as we age. Marine, or fish, collagen supplements may help delay some signs of aging and improve skin conditions. Some other health benefits of taking marine collagen are:
- Improvements on skin, hair, and nails.
- Reduces skin dryness and wrinkles
- Reduces scars and helps on wound healing
- Promotes heart health
- Relieve joint pain and symptoms of menopause
- It boosts the immune system
Collagen and skin health
Collagen is a major component of our skin and it also helps with skin elasticity and hydration. Low levels of collagen may lead to the formation of wrinkles, dry skin, and visible signs of aging. Intake of Marine collagen supplements may help skin cells to renew and repair faster.