Natural Flavors of Strawberry and Orange
Calcium (Tribasic Calcium Phosphate) . . . . . . . . . . 100 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . 2.5 µg
Phosphorus (Tribasic Calcium Phosphate) . . . . . . . .50mg
Children(aged 2 and older)
Aged 2-4: Take (2) two gummies per day orally.
Aged 4 and older: Take (1) one gummy (3) three times per day orally.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
What are the benefits of Calcium
Calcium is an important nutrient in the body. It is vital for tooth and bone health. It also plays a role in blood circulation, muscle movement, and release of hormones.
- Bone health
- Regulate Muscle contraction
- Prevent cardiovascular system problem
To absorb calcium, the body also needs Vitamin D.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D
Vitamin D is also essential for bone health .It is vital for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and facilitating normal immune system function. Other benefits of Vitamin D includes:
- Reduced risk of bone disorders.
- Decreased chance of developing a heart disease.
- Reduced likelihood of catching the flu.
- Mood regulation and improved symptoms of depression.